I have been wanting to try out mason jar cheesecake for awhile now, and my sister was having a party so I figured now was a good time – its a summery dessert that are easy to serve at parties.
No-Bake Raspberry Lemon Cheesecake in a Jar
Adapted from My Baking Addiction
prep time 15 minutes | serves 6
3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
1 tbsp sugar
3 tbps unsalted butter, melted
2/3 cup sugar
zest of 2 lemons
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
2 tsp fresh lemon juice
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup Cool Whip
1 cup fresh raspberries, slightly mashed with a fork
- In a bowl, stir together the graham cracker crumbs and 1 tbsp of sugar and melted butter
- Evenly divide the crumbs between jars and press into the bottom to form a crust layer.
- In another bowl, mix together the sugar and lemon zest until the sugar becomes moist
- Add cream cheese and beat with an electric mixer until smooth. Add lemon juice and vanilla.
- Using a rubber spatula, fold in the Cool Whip until well blended, and then the raspberries.
- Spoon the filling into the jars.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.